2013年9月5日星期四

Barbour Jackets uk sale online shop

I have been to this Barbour two barbour jacket sale times now: first to buy a ladies barbour jacket Beaufort and then to purchase a Liddesdale.

The first time was a very good experience with a blonde mid-thirties salesmen I believe was named Scott who answered all of my questions and helped me look for the right jacket and explained everything very clearly as if I didn't know a thing about Barbour. In short, very very helpful and warm. He also offered me the student discount which was nice since I had no idea there was one.

*However, they barbour international jacket were out of the color I wanted so I had to settle for a dark olive.

The second time (today) I was mens barbour jacket met by a younger brown haired man and two awkward blonde saleswomen who seemed to have nothing to do but stare obnoxiously. They were once again out of the color I wanted barbourjacketsaleuk.biz and so I had to have one ordered to my adress which was another hassle. The brown-haired gentleman seemed to answer every one of my questions somewhat pretentiously which was incredibly annoying. However they did not charge me for shipping since I had come to the store (that's right!).

They have to restock more frequently and need somewhat more amiable salespeople but all in all the visits were okay.

EDIT: I'm adding a star because the jacket was delivered the next day with a very kindly hand-written note thanking me for shopping at their store.  Nice details like that are always appreciated.

Related Articles:

没有评论:

发表评论